IGNORED

H4 headlight plugs

camos

Does anyone have a source for H4 headlight plugs? I have a pair of headlights coming that I want to hook up to the stock Hi/Lo beam switch through a pair of relays. If I can get some male and female H4 plugs and sockets the wiring can be kept reversible back to stock.

Does anyone have a source for H4 headlight plugs? I have a pair of headlights coming that I want to hook up to the stock Hi/Lo beam switch through a pair of relays. If I can get some male and female H4 plugs and sockets the wiring can be kept reversible back to stock.

Bunch of places ... Try here:

http://www.headlightplugs.com/H4.ht.html

Autozone probably has them too.

In a pinch you can solder wires to the plug end of an old H4 bulb.

Post some pics of the conversion please.

On my last bike(Vmax) when I wired dual headlights I wired them both thru relays and used a diode so both lights would come on when I used high beam.Made a huge difference and cost almost nothing in time or money.

I have found plugs that would work at a Napa before. Won't hurt to check.

Frank

I'll try to remember to take some pix. They might end up getting installed in a convenient place rather than where I want them due to time constraints though. The lights I ordered are standard type 5 3/4" headlight buckets with hi/lo capability so it is probably not necessary to get into anything fancy like using diodes.

Never thought of trying NAPA, ours is a bit small but perhaps they can order them if necessary. No Autozone here.

Thanks for the link. I'll update this thread when something starts happening, which hopefully will be soon.

Only 20 more days to Cody. :cool10:

I do believe I'm getting excited. :sun: