hey guys, need a few parts for a '93 VR.

1. left side louvers

2. left side turn signal lens

3. left side chrome piece with the red lights in it (part of the rear accesory lighting package) that is under the saddle bag and curves around and ties into the center piece of the rear bumper.

4. the CB remote for the rider that mounts on the left handlebar.

If anyone has any of these and wants to let them go please let me know, or if you know any one who has any of these let me know.

Dropped bike in Aug. and didn't know if I wanted to get back on and ride, but have decided to fix it and ride some more.

Thanks

Don H.

The louvers are fairly delicate and I dunno how many survive to be for sale. I know I couldn't find one, and bought a new one for ~70 bucks. FYI.

Jeremy

It all depends on how you're looking. I've been picking up the side vents fairly inexpensively. The last one I bought was installed in a fairing. Bought the whole fairing for $40 bucks on Ebay, and that included the shipping. Removed the vent and Ebay'd the fairing for $25. $15 bucks..no tax..no shipping ain't too bad... :) I also buy one-zies anytime I can. Eventually I'll end up with pairs. With five bikes to feed I have to be creative...... MOF I think I have the only 83 Royale with '87standard side fairings and the vents. Looks neat!! I still have the original sides and will probably swap them back out when the time comes to sell....

............................................................................................. MOF I think I have the only 83 Royale with '87standard side fairings and the vents. Looks neat!! ......................................................................................................................

Are the panels color matched, Jack? Sure would like to see some pics. :whistling: