IGNORED

They Made It

Rick Haywood

Annie and Alan, have to leave in the morning and I have really enjoyed them being here. I hate to see them leave. Shirley and I feel like we have made lifelong friends and hope they enjoy the rest of their stay in the USA. Going to try and see them when they do the meet and eat in MO. in August I believe.

OK You 2..........Thanks I really appreciate what you left on my bike trailer. It looks great and fits perfect. Thanks so much it will be put to great use and we will think of you two everytime we use it. Enjoy yourselves

you didn't have to do that ...but you knew that didn't you :no-no-no:

I am soooo sorry that I left Annie and Allen with a bad impression of me. I made her ill because my bike had a fuel leak from my reserve tank on my bike and and gas fumes over came her and she had to be taken to her hotel room. I never saw them after that, never said our good by's

Again I am so sorry. :crying:

Rick A. (aka Sidecar):Venture:

I am soooo sorry that I left Annie and Allen with a bad impression of me. I made her ill because my bike had a fuel leak from my reserve tank on my bike and and gas fumes over came her and she had to be taken to her hotel room. I never saw them after that, never said our good by's

Again I am so sorry. :crying:

Rick A. (aka Sidecar):Venture:

Hey, no big deal :) and there certainly was no bad impression my friend. It was an accident, and you didn't know I even have a problem with strong odors! All is good :)