IGNORED

eureka springs t-shirts

Snarley Bill

okay folks ,i need some ideas for the design on the eureka springs meet t-shirts,as far as color,and what to put on them.i want every one to be happy with their shirt.and i think every one who attends and buys a shirt and matching patch should have some input.i'm getting an early start on this so we don't have alot of controversy at the last minute.not to mention i'm getting excited about this meet.i am going to have shirtznthings do the shirts and once we decide on a design every one can go on line and order their own size and quanity.allan h. said this is the best and easiest way to do it.so give me some input,and i will take it and run.i have a professional artist to do the design,(my big sister)so what ever we pick will be very professional.no 1rst gen ,2nd gen pictures,will be allowed.bill

okay folks ,i need some ideas for the design on the eureka springs meet t-shirts,as far as color,and what to put on them. no 1rst gen ,2nd gen pictures,will be allowed.bill

No bikes on it, leaves the other topic, piles of food........ After all, these get togethers are Meet, Eat & Greet events.

:2cents::rotf::rotf:

How about a first gen racing a second gen and the first gen wins!

Or, a picture of both doing front wheel stands and the VR logo in the middle.

Or, a first gen towing a second gen because it's broke.

Just kidding.

Keeping the bikes off the shirt would prolly be a good idea, like the Fort Collins shirts. Then all can have one and no worry that the color of their bike is not the one pictured.

But, it would be neat if the screen names could be added to the breast of the shirt along with the small logo/image.

I will not make Eureka Springs but hope my input will be ok.

I personally like a black T-Shirt. Doesn't show the food stains as bad :rasberry: Don't like White as its usually ruined the first time I wear it. Can you tell I'm a slob??:crying: I think Just having Eureka Springs 2008 Venture Rider.Org would be enough. I think the screen name would be cool too. If you use Shirtsnthings we should be able to get various colors and styles also. I know I like long sleeves alot.

My 2 cents.

See you there.

Guest KitCarson

Hey Bill.........What about a real shirt? Long sleeved....with epulets, (yea I know cannot spill) Maybe with the state of Awwwkansas on it with Eureka Springs in a different color.......and Venture Riders on the back, then folks can put a flag on the shoulder and maybe a small Venture patch on the other shoulder and if they wish can have their name put over a pocket.......just my dimes worth......something we only do once in a great while, yep will cost more money.........do not listen to me........see what the others want.....I will be happy with anything......but do not mind something good......lasting.......and can wear anytime of the year. Kit

Hey Bill.........What about a real shirt? Long sleeved....with epulets, (yea I know cannot spill) Maybe with the state of Awwwkansas on it with Eureka Springs in a different color.......and Venture Riders on the back, then folks can put a flag on the shoulder and maybe a small Venture patch on the other shoulder and if they wish can have their name put over a pocket.......just my dimes worth......something we only do once in a great while, yep will cost more money.........do not listen to me........see what the others want.....I will be happy with anything......but do not mind something good......lasting.......and can wear anytime of the year. Kit
okay kit ya got me .whats an epulets? sounds like something i gotta have. lol :rasberry::rotf::sign29::2133:

I personally like a black T-Shirt. Doesn't show the food stains as bad :rasberry: Don't like White as its usually ruined the first time I wear it. Can you tell I'm a slob??:crying: I think Just having Eureka Springs 2008 Venture Rider.Org would be enough. I think the screen name would be cool too. If you use Shirtsnthings we should be able to get various colors and styles also. I know I like long sleeves alot.

My 2 cents.

See you there.

i have one drawer with my food stained shirts and the other drawer contains the ones i haven't wore yet.works out great.heres a trick to conceal food stains.rub talcum powder into the stain. the big white spot hides the stain completely.works every time for me. :cool10::2133:

i have one drawer with my food stained shirts and the other drawer contains the ones i haven't wore yet.works out great.heres a trick to conceal food stains.rub talcum powder into the stain. the big white spot hides the stain completely.works every time for me. :cool10::2133:

Only you Bill:rotf:

Oh by the way and epulet is the piece of material on the shoulder with a button, commonly found on uniforms, I believe.

Another thought on the shirts - Keep the shirts simple they will please more people that way. Personally, while it may be true, I don't like the Ride to Eat connotations. Sounds like we are not serious and can't pass a DQ and I know I pass at least one or two on a weeks trip :rasberry:. Anyway, I don't want anyone to know of my addiction.

Guest KitCarson

What is an epulat? Hey I do not know either:rotfl::rotfl:I was just wondering if anyone else knew!! This place is fun sometimes, sure is. Road Kill answered it......it is that decorative shoulder flap with a button, just dresses up a shirt some. Like our marine uniforms. Kit

What is an epulat? Hey I do not know either:rotfl::rotfl:I was just wondering if anyone else knew!! This place is fun sometimes, sure is. Road Kill answered it......it is that decorative shoulder flap with a button, just dresses up a shirt some. Like our marine uniforms. Kit
sounds neat. i never had an epaletic t-shirt. :rasberry::rotf::rotf::depressed:

How about a small Venture Riders logo on the left front with Eureka Springs 2008 under the logo, and maybe Venture Riders above the logo. As to shirt color, I prefer anything other than black (hot) or white (I'm sloppy with the food too)

Just my thoughts

How about a small Venture Riders logo on the left front with Eureka Springs 2008 under the logo, and maybe Venture Riders above the logo. As to shirt color, I prefer anything other than black (hot) or white (I'm sloppy with the food too)

Just my thoughts

So Pink would be ok??:stirthepot:

I do like your idea. Plain and simple, like my Mind:rotf::rasberry::cool10::2133:

HOT PINK,

That way we can be seen coming down the road.

:shock3:

Think we could get Wildhair39 to wear a pink shirt.

:crackup:

buddy

Something makes me think he would wear just about anything. After sharing a room with him in Eureka Springs this year, I'm pretty sure fashion is not something he worries about. :rotf:

Something makes me think he would wear just about anything. After sharing a room with him in Eureka Springs this year, I'm pretty sure fashion is not something he worries about. :rotf:[/quote ya .i was in the room next door.sure was some weird noises over there.maybe pink would be in order. :rotf::rotf::rotf::)

Something makes me think he would wear just about anything. After sharing a room with him in Eureka Springs this year, I'm pretty sure fashion is not something he worries about. :rotf:[/quote ya .i was in the room next door.sure was some weird noises over there.maybe pink would be in order. :rotf::rotf::rotf::)

Watch it..Watch it..:crying: I'm sensitive:rotfl::biker:

• 1 month later...