IGNORED

Sea Foam and B-12 Chemtool comparison ?

Just wondering if anyone has done a good comparison on the two additives ? The B-12 Chemtool is much less in price, $2.89 at Wally World compared to $9.50 for the Sea Foam. I love the Sea Foam and know that it works wonderfully and is safe for the engine. But what about this cheaper stuff. I have read a little about it, and seems that it has been around for some time now, 1918 company begin. I would go for it, but worried that it would harm a motorcycle engine. Would love to hear what you all think and your experience with the B-12 Chemtool in motorcycle engines, good or bad ?

Fuzzy

Fuzzy,

When Seafoam hit the roof in price I quit using it. I have used B12 for many years now and I have used it in the bikes to help clean the fuel systems. Now I dont have hard crunched data with MPG or any such thing, I dont have time to do that. Do I notice a difference in most the times I have used it, yes it appears that it does make things run better. This is just my personal opinion FWIW, your results may vary :2cents: