IGNORED

Fri evening Ky-Mansfield,Oh 4:30 pm depart ?

FuzzyRSTD

Is anyone riding up to Freebirds MD and going through or by Olive Hill or Grayson,Ky around 4:30 pm this Friday evening ? I will be going that way and my riding buddy JD had to cancel out on me due to his work schedule. So if anyone needs a riding pardoner then I will be ready at 4:30 pm kick stand up. I have traveled this route many times and usually just go to Grayson and take the AA HWY to cross bridge into Ohio and 104 to 386 over to 23 north and 270 west bypass to 71 north to Mansfield. I will stay with friends there and then on to Oberlin the next morning early. So if you need a riding friend to at least Mansfield ?

PS: I was up that way just last Thursday, and want to let everyone know to please be aware of the roads up that way. Especially I-71 north, they are rough and down right dangerous for a motorcycle in a few places. Please take your time and I would not ride this route after dark.

Fuzzy

Edited by FuzzyRSTD
more info needed

Is anyone riding up to Freebirds MD and going through or by Olive Hill or Grayson,Ky around 4:30 pm this Friday evening ?

Fuzzy

It seems every other person in Mansfield has relatives from around Olive Hill Ky.

A lot of people moved up here for factory jobs when industry was booming around here.

My 1st wife and my wife now both have deep roots in Olive Hill area.

Gary

Edited by dingy

It is seems every other person in Mansfield has relatives from around Olive Hill Ky.

A lot of people moved up here for factory jobs when industry was booming around here.

My 1st wife and my wife now both have deep roots in Olive Hill area.

Gary

Ya aint that the truth Gary. I live up Reeves Branch just off US 60 west. It is just this side of Upper Tygart school about 1 mile. I have very dear friends from there. Jerry Rose whom is just like my brother and his wife Vickie. His Dad, Bill (Willie) Rose just past away last week and we where there for the funeral. He lived just off Hanna road on the corner of Hamburg street in front of the small machine shop. Jerry lives out next to the airport on Sheets Drive. Both of my Mom's brothers,my uncles, lived there the for most of their lives. Junior Hall and Bill Hall.

Fuzzy

Is anyone riding up to Freebirds MD and going through or by Olive Hill or Grayson,Ky around 4:30 pm this Friday evening ? I will be going that way and my riding buddy JD had to cancel out on me due to his work schedule. So if anyone needs a riding pardoner then I will be ready at 4:30 pm kick stand up. I have traveled this route many times and usually just go to Grayson and take the AA HWY to cross bridge into Ohio and 104 to 386 over to 23 north and 270 west bypass to 71 north to Mansfield. I will stay with friends there and then on to Oberlin the next morning early. So if you need a riding friend to at least Mansfield ?

PS: I was up that way just last Thursday, and want to let everyone know to please be aware of the roads up that way. Especially I-71 north, they are rough and down right dangerous for a motorcycle in a few places. Please take your time and I would not ride this route after dark.

Fuzzy

Well shucks, I was hoping someone needed riding company. :confused24::680::cool10:

Fuzzy

I suspect that it's the timing if anybody is traveling through there. Most are probably leaving earlier that are coming in on Friday. Come on though...I KNOW you can find the way. :)

Ya, thanks Freebird. I am already getting bag packed. The bike is washed and ready. Put address in GPS. Good Lord willing I will be there Saturday morning around 9:00 am or so.

Fuzzy