IGNORED

Many Venture sightings and much more.

KarlS

First the sightings.

Took a wonderful ride up in the Thumb of Michigan yesterday and on the way up saw two MKII south of Vasser in the roadside park on M15. Farther up MKII heading south on Vasser Rd just south of Wisner. MKII on M25 in Owendale. MKII south of Caseville on M25. MKII North of caseville on M25. Then another MKII parked at the Grindstone Bar in Grindstone. I spent the night with a friend in Grindstone. On the way back today lost count on how many MKII I saw heading North into the Thumb. Saw NO second Gens. Must not of been able to keep up. :stickpoke:

Now for the MUCH MORE.

From Caseville to Port Austin which runs along Lake Huron beautiful Women in bikinis everywhere. What a scenic ride for these poor old eyes. Would still be up there but the darn Daughter kept calling me all night wanting to know how early I was leaving to get her and bring her home, she wanted to come home. So I get up early this morning, she's not answering her phone so I head straight home (not along lake shore) see just hundreds of bikes heading up, get home , call her to tell her I'm coming to get her, AND SHE DON'T WANT TO COME HOME!!! They are having a Birthday party for her friend where she was staying and wants to stay. :doh: I could of been setting on the deck at Duffy's in Caseville sipping a beer and admiring the scenery. It's not everyday you can see so much scenery setting in one spot. :whistling: No I didn't take no pictures (camera would of melted).

I just appreciate the scenic beauty God put on this Earth for us all to enjoy. :innocent-emoticon:

Oh to be 25 again (I could ride longer)

Karl, I did that ride last weekend.

Port Huron all the way around 25 to Wisner and then down thru Vassar. 300 miles and not a single bikini. But we did eat dinner on the deck at Duffy's.

Lake Perch......YUM.

Oh and one of my buddies thought it would be fun to see if his bike would run on diesel fuel just north of Port Sanilac. It did.....for about 5 minutes. Then it didn't.

went to zenders for a bite to eat today and we seen a few first gens and several second gens on the way to and from so was anyone in frankenmuth or the area today

and ya lots of good looking gals from caseville up last time i was up there