Does anyone know of a crossover air line that can be connected to the front forks to add or release air to BOTH forks at the same time? Given the relatively low air pressure, it seems difficult to balance the air pressure in the forks separately.

My old Virago had such a crossover air line and just one air valve for the front forks.

Thanks,

Steve

PM pickinfred, he just did his a couple of months ago...

I need the info as well... Seems he went and did that mod without me...

Must have been jealous that I lowered the forks in my triple clamps first...:duck:

Edited by CaptainJoe

I use a mini regulator, not a cheater valve, but a regulator off one of my paint spray guns. Attached short piece of hose and tire chuck. Turn the regulator all the way out to zero, put in on the shock or fork and turn it up to the pressure you want then do the other side and they will be exactly the same. After I did this I use it for everything that has a need for air, no chance of over-inflating a shock or fork this way. I might try installing a schrader valve on one for out on the road. It works for me.

PM pickinfred, he just did his a couple of months ago...

I need the info as well... Seems he went and did that mod without me...

Must have been jealous that I lowered the forks in my triple clamps first...:duck:

CaptainJoe, The kits I ordered from autopartsdealer.com were discontinued, "Still Looking"

A lot of sites list the kit, but when I order, I find the word "Discontinued"

Soooo H E L P!:confused24:

I have one of those cross over kits but I don't trust it to seal properly.. I installed it the other day and found the air lower and lower each time after topping it up.. Can't seem to get the knobs on tight enough onto the fork valves..

If I can a pneumatic shop that can help I might try a better set up that actually seals properly.. easier to tighten up etc.. might not be pretty but hopefully work better.