IGNORED

67mini67 Checked in

Phoneman1981

Hello Everyone: Wayde (67mini67) is enroute to Freebirds MD. He left Eastern Washington on Friday. He plans to stop here in Nebraska for lunch on Monday. I was pleased that he checked in with me last night about 4:00 PM. He was in Rock Springs WY at the time (775 miles). He still had 300 miles to go before his two night stop in Longmont. CO. He was doing fine dispite running in cool wet weather the entire way, even encountered temps in the mid 30's and snow at elevations above 6000 feet. I look forward to meeting Wayde on Monday. Hoping to add MD to my plans for next years travels. Ride safe everyone...Mark:)

Hello Everyone: Wayde (67mini67) is enroute to Freebirds MD. He left Eastern Washington on Friday. He plans to stop here in Nebraska for lunch on Monday. I was pleased that he checked in with me last night about 4:00 PM. He was in Rock Springs WY at the time (775 miles). He still had 300 miles to go before his two night stop in Longmont. CO. He was doing fine dispite running in cool wet weather the entire way, even encountered temps in the mid 30's and snow at elevations above 6000 feet. I look forward to meeting Wayde on Monday. Hoping to add MD to my plans for next years travels. Ride safe everyone...Mark:)

Sunday 5/29/11 Wayde called me again this morning. He made it to relatives in Longmont CO. late last night. He loves the VR support he gets along his way to MD. Wish I could go with him...Mark