Anybody have some suggestions for a front fender mud flap to keep the dirt off the radiator?

Also I want to add some hiway pegs to the little front crash bars. I would like an adjustable offset style to put the boots on when freeway riding.

Any good suggestions that you have used?

http://www.timberwolfleather.com/category_29/YAMAHA-MUD-FLAPS.htm

Timberwolf has some nice stuff.

Kuryakyn highway pegs should work on your bike

http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/Kuryakyn_Longhorn_Offset_Dually_Highway_Pegs_1_1_p/4575.htm

Dont remember the exact diameter of the crash bar, but im sure someone here will chime in as well.

Edited by Ruffy

Yep, im in East Arlington, just over the IC near Ft Caroline. I think Sliders is still there, not sure about Petes. Im guessing you were at Mayport.

Not at the naval base. Had a girlfriend that moved to Jax from Ohio and I kept in touch. Kept in touch about one week out of the year actually.

I got married and she did the same.

I really like that area though. Loved St Augustine. Great little restarant named Aldos was in St A.

Long distance relationships are hard to maintain. Service Mgr for Mack trucks, eh? I drive a twin screw Mack tractor now. 06. A Postal service special edition sorely governed down to 59 mph but at least its an automatic. Any speed secrets you care to share about upping the speed of this truck??? LOL

I had the Kuryakyn Longhorns on my RSTD. Worked great and the longer ext arm gives you some flexibility on how close/far you want the pegs from the boards.

Have them on my Venture as well. On the Venture, they flexed the front crash bar quite a bit. Highly recommend the Carbon One crash bar braces to address this issue.

The bar diam is 1". Kuryakyn sells the clamps as well.

Not positive, but you may want to check with Carbon One to see if his braces will work on the RSTD.

Good luck.

I bought the p/n 7976 offst pegs from my local dealer today. They are made by Kuryakin.

I could not be more pleased with the fit amd comfort. I would reccomend them to anybody wanting that style peg.

Now for a mudflap.....

I purchased a set of them from JC whitney several years ago...these were black and made of some kind of thick plastic. I modified it some and it works great for me. I used that peg that helps hold that chrome trim piece on the back of the front fender. No drilling on the stock fender at all. I did not use the rear at all...the shape is kinda funny looking to me.

Take a look and see if this is maybe what you are looking for.

I also has the Long Horns and love em.