IGNORED

Never Satisfied!

Tom

OK,I had my pegs perfect UNTIL I sat on another GL1800..Hum whats the difference in the foot pegs I wondered..same as mine,same style,same area on crash guards mounted...I had to ask was it the seat? The answer was Kurakyn part # 8008A adjustable peg end,male mount. It replaces the "Clevis" or part that angles up when folding the highway peg up,with an adjustable clevis. I just put them on and I am loving it! I kept wondering how all my friends that are anywhere from 6ft 2 inches up to 6ft 9 inches looked so comfortable riding the Wing,now I know,they ALL have this on their highway pegs!

http://motorcyclestuffwarehouse.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=136_447&products_id=2966 I bought mine from Texas Cycle Chrome in Houston

I really need to sit your yours to see how I am going to go.

The one "issue" I am having is the seating position. Getting used to is but it is a change.

Did you hear about the OFO sighting in Blanco. Someone stated they were seeing all these lights but then realized it was just Tom & his Bling Bling Wing!

I really need to sit your yours to see how I am going to go.

The one "issue" I am having is the seating position. Getting used to is but it is a change.

Did you hear about the OFO sighting in Blanco. Someone stated they were seeing all these lights but then realized it was just Tom & his Bling Bling Wing!

If you are in town meet me in Johnson City Tuesday. I'm going to a friends house who owns a Wing also He also has fresh farm eggs. Free! He a good guy and helpful.