IGNORED

Risers for 2008 Royal Star Tour Deluxe?

I've looked at numerous solutions to this same question. Looks like your best option would be to look for aftermarket bars. I couldn't find a set of risers that would work for the same reason you stated. I solved most of my problems with a new Mustang seat which moved me a bit closer to the bars but not enough to crunch the boys. Good luck with locating the bars to make ya comfortable. Welcome to Ventureriders and looking forward hearing from you more. BTW, becoming a supporting member gets you into tons of tech info which just can't be bought paper wise for the 12.00 subscription. God Bless. Mike

Hello: I too had back and neck pain while piloting my 2005 RSTD. Could not find risers either. I also installed Flanders Pull back bars. Problem solved. I installed the bars with helpful info from this site. I was able to do so by just rerouting my cables rather than replacing them for now. I reccomend keeping the OEM bar weights if you already have them. Doing so gives you a few more inches of pull back and also gives you a place to rest your throttle hand without interfering with the throttle while the cruise is on..Hope this helps?