IGNORED

I gots me a couple bucks to spend!

sarges46

I was given a little cash from my ex co-workers for my retirement...the caviet was I must buy bike stuff! Tough crowd but I see more chrome and such in my bikes future.

I was wondering if anyone has the harley rear lighting system laying around. I know Buckeye has some listed. Right now I am not interested in full price items unless I have to ( cheaper means more stuff right).

So far I have bought a new tire and a new pair of mesh type pants I have been after but too cheap to buy myself. Got em from Motorcycle Gear through the link so we should get some credit.

Thanks all.

Well, I don't know if they have anything that can be made to fit an '83 or not but on my '95 Shadow Ace, I had Leatherlyke bags and I really liked them.

http://www.leatherlyke.com/?gclid=CNu34fT2sKgCFYS8KgodR0MVHw

Here is a picture of what I had. Actually, I really wish that I still had this bike in addition to my RSV. I really did like it.

Send me your money, I'll send you some motorcycle parts!!!

I wonder how well 1st gen parts fit on a 2nd gen...

NOW YOU CAN"T BEAT THAT!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hey Rick How much longer does Marilyn have in that nuthouse? Have you quit working yet or do you still find yourself wanting to know what everybody is doing all the time and see their hands in sight? I had one meal at the hospital when the meds wre really going. They brought the tray in a sat it down. I picked up the wrapped silverware looked at it a few seconds and realized I had been about to tell them. This stuff has to be plastic!! I didn't tell anyone about that one....:whistling:

Thanks John, I will try there.

And thanks for the tips all. Dan, I truly dont give a rats butt what is going on in the joint....the only thing I worry about now is Marilyn and she knows how to handle herself and stay out of trouble.

Its a rats nest now glad to be gone. Driving a school bus is much more serene!