IGNORED

Harley Davidson New Model - Secret Photo

twigg

Shot at an undisclosed location ....

At last, a Harley for the 21st century!

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i418/twigg2324/bike4wood.jpg

http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i418/twigg2324/?action=view&current=bike4wood.jpg

Improvement???... what improvement??? Look at that springer front end .... seems to me they went backwards.... LOL .. oh, wait a minute .... oh yeah.. I see it now...heck, EVERYONE knows petrified wood is much stronger than STEEL!

:witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew:

(now you HD guys, don't go getting you nose outta joint... we're just funnin)

Improvement???... what improvement??? Look at that springer front end .... seems to me they went backwards.... LOL .. oh, wait a minute .... oh yeah.. I see it now...heck, EVERYONE knows petrified wood is much stronger than STEEL!

:witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew:

(now you HD guys, don't go getting you nose outta joint... we're just funnin)

Nah ... the only thing likely to annoy the HD guys is the lack of chrome :rotf:

Hate to inform all you Harley bashers, but that isn't a Harley power plant. Can't really tell but it "is" a rice burner. And, I remember this photo from many years back.

Of course it's not a Harley engine... this is the NEW model and they've finally figgured out that a "metric" engine is BETTER!

:rasberry: :witch_brew:

ha ha ha ha! you funny!

I see you have one of them thar Hardleys ... quite frankly, I'd like to have one myself... preferably 2009 or newer Electra Ultra.

yes, I am only "funnin" when I make such "harley bashing" comments .... life could be very boring without a little fun in it and folks who take offense to this funnin are just too danged serious ... "uptight" as we used to say..... but I know you're not :thumbsup2: