IGNORED

Newly covered seat rides just fine!

YamaDuck

As many of you already know I had my seats redone on my MM. Several comments were put in there hoping that they would ride as good as they looked. Well I took her out for a spin today (about 350 miles) and she rode just fine. I was a little concerned because the newly redone seat was much firmer than the pillowtop and I loved the pillowtop. Dorsi removed the pillowtop portion of the seat leaving the foam foundation and put a piece of 1/2" firmer foam on top of the foam foundation. I explained to Dorsi that when I ride my tailbone never hurts but my sitting bones (the two bones that push into the seat) are the bones that start burning and become very sore. I had brought a pattern to Dorsi of where my sitting push into the seat and I figured if we remove the foam foundation where those two spots are that would eliminate the problem. Well it seemed to have worked. The two sitting bones did not get sore today. My entire (bottom) would start to get a little sore and a little wiggle or repositioning would get rid of the little stinging and I would be satisfied for a while. When we stopped at lights I saw other riders standing up and as we were going down the road they were standing on the floor boards to give their posterior a break but not me. So I am very please with the seats both the way they look and the way they ride.