Can anyone comment on the Muzzys 6 blade aluminum fan. I notice one available on Ebay right now..and I checked out their website too (same price as Ebay item). I have a 1988 Venture Royale....and notice on hotter days with 'low' or little airflow engine temp runs high. I know they are 'known' for this. Would this fan provide better cooling/cool down? What about fan noise? I appreciate any comments or experience with this item. Thanks. rez

Can anyone comment on the Muzzys 6 blade aluminum fan. I notice one available on Ebay right now..and I checked out their website too (same price as Ebay item). I have a 1988 Venture Royale....and notice on hotter days with 'low' or little airflow engine temp runs high. I know they are 'known' for this. Would this fan provide better cooling/cool down? What about fan noise? I appreciate any comments or experience with this item. Thanks. rez

If your fan kicks on just before the needle gets into the red zone and the temp goes down a bit when it's blowing, that's all you need. Personally I think an aftermarket fan would't be of much help. Some owners have installed a manual switch to turn the fan on earlier which may help in your situation.....

Rex, you might want to drain your coolant and add "water wetter" with water to give you enhanced cooling and heat dispersion (they use this for race bikes on track days). This is a simple and not a bad option as you can notice the difference. I never have any issues with my VR, but don't spend a lot of time sitting in traffic either. When I do sit in traffic I usually stop my engine or space myself from cars to keep some air moving even by slow movement.

Some help for ya,