IGNORED

Washington State Maintenance Day ???

GolfVenture

Was wondering if anyone might be planning a maintenance day for Washington State in the near future. I'd hold one but I'm just a newbie to m/c in 27 years and with less than a year with the VR, so I don't know much nor do I have a lot of VR speciality tools. I do have a new and unused Carbtune, one of those steering tools from "Dingy", do have a m/c jack. Then I have some tools that I've collected over the years for my auto with some metric sockets, wrenches and allen. Do have a torque wrench. I have a lot of odds and end tools. Nothing really expensive.

I do have a fairly good size place where I could back out the 3 cars to fit several bikes on a solid cement floor if it rains or a large cement pad in front of the garage if the weather is good.

Just need someone with a lot of VR maintenance experience.

I do have a huge deck that can accomodate a large barbeque. I think my profile has a picture of it behind my 89 VR.

The down side is that I work 26 days on and 2 days off and many of my 2 days off are spent with my wife. But if planned far enough in the future I could make one work and it would need to be on a Sunday. Oh the other thing is that my wife and I have a no alcohol rule, sorrrrry.

Let me know if this interests anyone.

I don't have a lot of mechanical experience but I have the carb tune and know how to use it. Buckley isn't too far from Camano Island so it would be a trip I would make. If it EVER stops raining! Good luck trying to get this organized, I tried to put together an M&E a couple of years back. Two (2) VR members showed up, 1 brought his wife, and 2 of my friends who were not members. Despite the "underwhelming" numbers I still met some pretty awesome people and had a great time! There is also a good chance I'm going to the Gathering Of The Guard in July in Cle Elum.