IGNORED

ERC Course

halfwitt

I've been telling myself for years that I need to do it. Now I am registered. I'm taking the "Basic Riding Course 2" (Formerly the Experienced Rider Course) from MSF. It says that a passenger is welcome and since I do a lot of 2-up riding, my navigator will attend also. First opportunity is in May but I'm looking forward to it and hope I don't drop it!!

I've been telling myself for years that I need to do it. Now I am registered. I'm taking the "Basic Riding Course 2" (Formerly the Experienced Rider Course) from MSF. It says that a passenger is welcome and since I do a lot of 2-up riding, my navigator will attend also. First opportunity is in May but I'm looking forward to it and hope I don't drop it!!

Good stuff, you can never learn too much, and if you haven't done it yet,,, it's a real good thing to do. Blessings!

My wife & I took the ERC a couple of years ago with her as the passenger. It was a lot of fun and really increased her confidence level. The instructor enjoyed watching her slap the back of my helmet when I drug the floor boards.:buttkick: They gave her a course completion card just like everyone else, but that might have been for putting up with me.:whistling:

I enjoyed the ERC when I took it two years ago. I'd been away from riding for a few years and it brought me up to speed real quick. It brought to light a few bad habits that I had developed earlier and once I got rid of them I felt a lot more confident on the bike.

Mike