IGNORED

RSTD Takesoffs -- Most fit 2nd Gen too

bikerscape

I sold my 05 RSTD. I had an 03 RSV. All of this came off the 05 RSTD and the manual is from the 03 RSV. Much of this is exactly the same for the 2nd Gens.

Yamaha RSTD Luggage Rack - $95.00 -- ($155.00 new) PENDING

Dyna3000 (D3K7-5) - $150.00 -- ( normally $280.00-330.00 new, fits 99-08 ventures and 05-08 RSTDs ) PENDING

Baron's Tach w/7 light switch & master cylinder mount -- $130.00 (normally 239.95 + 39.95 for cylinder mount) SOLD

Baron's V4 Brake Reservoir Cover -- $25.00

BUBs ( a little flaking on one of the end caps, but they are replaceable ) -- $175.00 (new $400.00 plus) SOLD

RSTD Stock windshield plastic -- make offer

Kuryakyn 7976 Hiway Bar Footpegs -- $75.00 PENDING

Stock waterpump cover -- $30.00

2 Stock timing cover -- $5.00 each

2nd Gen RSV Yamaha Shop Manual -- $30.00 SOLD

Carbtune II -- $50.00 SOLD

I'm thinking shipping should be about $10.00 or less for every item except for the pipes. PM me if you are interested. I can accept Paypal payments. I'll also validate shipping expense for anything heavy or sizable.

Tach is still available. If you're ready to buy the tach paypal $140.00 -- $130.00 plus $10.00 shipping to bikerscape@theessentialist.com. I can send it out UPS ground Friday. I'll give you a tracking number when I get it.

Payment made to pay-pal account. Please let me know when you send it out and the UPS tracking number and Thanks.

Payment made to pay-pal account. Please let me know when you send it out and the UPS tracking number and Thanks.

The "ship to" address didn't come through paypal -- said no address. I've sent you an email to the email address given by paypal. Please reply to that with your address.

Thanks