IGNORED

Replacement Windshield Source

Bobby G

I just bought a new screen for my '84 from them about a month ago. I think it took two and a half weeks to get after I placed my order. But that is the way it works with them. They make the screen to order rather than stock a lot of finished ones. Fair enough. They were good on communicating on when it shipped after they had it made.

I went with a two inch shorter one and stayed with the clear as I ride alot at night. It is a bit thicker than the OEM screen and I'm fine with that. Also has the black out on the bottom like the OEM one. Clartity is excellent. No flaws at all. So far I'm happy with the company and the product. Now to wait and see how it stands up to another bird hit. But these folks make aircraft windows so I'm not too worried about eating any more feathers.

Mike

I bought an 8 inch smoked Slipstreamer from HarbersCycle for under $65.

Awesome service and product. Other sizes are available

Looks great, nice height to just look over so it never causes a night concern.

Had no impact on the passenger with wind etc.

One of the better investments I have made. Riding with it for over a year now.

I just bought a new screen for my '84 from them about a month ago. I think it took two and a half weeks to get after I placed my order.

Mike

Hey Snag,

How much did they charge you for shipping?

I didn't see it on the web site.

Gary

Anyone ever use this supplier or have any comments they'd like to share about them? I currently have a clear Showchrome shield, but I'm thinking about getting a gray tinted replacement, and this is one of the options I'm checking out.

Thanks.

http://www.ceebaileys.com/yamaha/royalstarventurews.html

I have two of their windshields, one on my Vstrom and one on my V-Star. Fit & finnish is excellent. I've had them for several years with no problems. I have never seen one nor do they have pictures of their windshield for the Venture. I'm leaning toward a Clearview for my Venture only because I've seen them on other Ventures and I know what I'm getting. Till I see one on a Venture I'm a bit reserved.