IGNORED

Nice Valentine Day Ride

mmoffitt

Went on a nice ride from Colorado Springs to Castle Rock and back with my wife today. It was still a little chilly in the morning but afternoon wasn't too bad (except through the higher country). But we didn't need any chaps or overly heavy garments, so I count that good. Two issues I did have.

1. First time using my JM headsets...they are the original pair I got from previous owner. They seem to work well (although had to modify helmet because they were so think they pressed against my ears). The only issues is when I turn the IC up loud enough to hear well, I pick up so much wind noise it's crazy. I guess it's wind noise because I don't hear it when stopped but when going highway speeds it sounds like white noise...

2. Something's wrong with my cruise control. I turn it on, hit the set button let go of gas and it will drop 5-10 mph before trying to engage. Then it will attempt to engage but as soon as it does, it drops out of cc and the Res light comes on...I can click on the Resume button and the Res light starts to blink, but once again, as soon as I feel the cc start to kick in, it drops back out of cruise and the Res light comes on solid again...not sure what's going on...I tried it when I first got the bike from PO 6 months ago but haven't really used it since then...