IGNORED

ride like a pro dvd

royalstar09

Does anyone here sell them? If not which one is a good one to start with? I searched and searched and found tons of dvds calling themselves ride like a pro. Id like to use what is recommended by the members here.

There was a list made up of a dvd that was going to be passed around a year or so ago when I had my name added to it but I still haven't seen or heard anything yet!! I guess someone got it and forgot to pass it on. Maybe someone who knows where the dvd is will chime in.

There was a list made up of a dvd that was going to be passed around a year or so ago when I had my name added to it but I still haven't seen or heard anything yet!! I guess someone got it and forgot to pass it on. Maybe someone who knows where the dvd is will chime in.

I took over maintaining that list and kept it up for a while. Very sadly, we seem to have lost track of the 4-6 DVDs that were going around. I contacted the folks that I had on record as having the DVDs and I followed up with the folks that they said they passed them on to and eventually I ended with a bunch of either no responses or folks claiming they passed it on but had no idea who they passed it on to. I have since requested a few times on the general forum that whoever has them please come forward so that we know where they are but no one said anything. It is a real shame too as the generous folks who passed their own personal copy along have basically lost it for good. I will put another post out to see if we can locate the copies that we have floating around here, but I would not anticipate any immediate response.

To answer the original question, just go with the latest Ride Like A Pro DVD. You DO NOT need to watch them in order (for example you can watch number 4 without seeing 1, 2 or 3). The man that does the videos has basically repeated the basic instruction in each subsequent video but in the newer versions has added tips, tricks, hints, techniques, camera views, instructions, etc. So just go with the latest version and you will be all set.

You are guaranteed to learn at least ONE thing from this video and I am sure that it will be much more than that. I don't care how good of a rider you think you are, there will be something in there that you will learn. Not to mention you bike will be that much more enjoyable to ride.

:Venture: