IGNORED

Saw A Blue 2nd Gen At Fibbers Sunday

86er

Had lunch at Fibbers in Cedar Bluff, Alabama, on Lake Weiss, yesterday. It's a great down home cooking buffet that has excellent food and maybe the worlds best banana pudding. They serve it hot and it is........indescribable! A friend and I did about 300 miles r/t yesterday just to have lunch there. (Oh Yeah, I forgot who I'm talking to here, not such a big deal to this group :rotf:)

Anyway, we got there just ahead of the crowds and by the time we left there were lots of folks. And as usual there were a number of bikers there. As we started to ride away I noticed a blue 2nd gen. I didn't take time to go back in and ask everyone who owned it but I did leave a VR.O card.

I was just wondering if it was anybody that is a regular on here. Hey Eck, you know everyone in Al, who might it have been ? :confused24:

You know......one day we need to do a M&E at Fibbers! ummmmmmm :ice_awesome-vi46644

We also rode through Little River Canyon and East Rim Drive. The falls were beautiful and the trees were still at their peak, so we peeked. :whistling: Here is a picture of the falls, not as we saw them yesterday, but a picture from the web. They weren't running this hard, but they were running. You coud walk out to the edge.

I forgot my camera. (:~

Hey Eck, you know everyone in Al, who might it have been ? :confused24:

Todd,

I have no idea who it could have been unless it was DaveCB...

Dave CB is the only one I know of who has a blue Venture..

You know......one day we need to do a M&E at Fibbers! ummmmmmm

Sounds like a lunch time M&E plan in the making..

Let me get with the Huntsville group and discuss our day/ date/ time options and Ill get back to you on this.

I know just about where Fibbers is at..

If you haven't been there Eck, you really need to go! It's just on the east side of the bridge.

Cedar Bluff is probably about half way between us. Here is a map.

Todd,

Yesterday, after I read you above post and posted my first come back, I did all kinds of internet searchs on Cedar Bluff and found many interesting fact about it.

I even searched photos of water front real estate.......:whistling: then I came back to reality ( $,$$$,$$$).

But hey, it sure looks like a FINE place for us to have a lunch meet & eat in the near future.

I will run this past the group over here and see what we come up with as far as a day/ date and time.