IGNORED

Boss Hoss

Condor

I saw a Boss Hoss trike at a gas station while I was out on a ride last summer. It was dang impressive looking, but the wife was complaining about how much heat the motor put off. I'm thinking I agree with her, but dang that thing was a moose and really good looking.

I saw a Boss Hoss trike at a gas station while I was out on a ride last summer. It was dang impressive looking, but the wife was complaining about how much heat the motor put off. I'm thinking I agree with her, but dang that thing was a moose and really good looking.

Never gave that much thought, but now that you mention it...... With all those CI's I bet they put out a ton.... And I think they'd have enough spare power to install refrigerated AC.... It would be different... :)

I'd settle for Gunboat's new trike, '99 RSV Motor Trike conversion. But the BH '57 Chevy trike is pretty cool. I want to know what idiot came up with the V-8 powered barstools they were selling at ROT a couple years ago. Nothing like an accident looking for a place to happen!

I went to the Boss Hoss National Rally at Paris Landing State Park a few months ago and rode one of the bikes while my BIL and his wife rode a trike. It was about a 5 mile ride but at the end I felt like I had been through an oven. You could bake bread behind that radiator.