IGNORED

Woo Hoo I can retire now

Flyinfool

Yippie, my ship is coming in.

I just got this email confirming it

Goodday Dear Friend.

I write to seek your cooperation as a foreign partner and your assistance to enable me to own properties and invest in the stable economy of your country. Do accept my apology if this mail does not suit your personal or business ethics.

I am Engr.David Musa, a senior civil servant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I am making this proposal to you in strict confidence on behalf of myself and my partners. As senior civil servants of the Nigerian Government Nigerian civil service laws (Code of Conduct Bureau) forbids us to own a foreign accounts and I have in my possession an overdue payment bill totaling Fifty Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$58,500,000.00) which I want to transfer abroad with the assistance and co-operation of a company/or an individual to receive the said funds, via a reliable bank account on our behalf as the beneficiary of the said contractor so we can both share the total fund if only you can assist me with trust to ensure and claims of the total sum.

If this proposal satisfies you, do indicate your interest by responding to my mail without delay. Listen For your assistance, I shall give 40% of the entire sum, while 60% of the total sum will be for me, but you and I shall take cares of this transaction to defray all expenses incurred in the course of transferring these funds to your account, such as taxation, documentations and other miscellaneous. As you may know that any foreign transfer of funds these days involves proper verifications and documentation as required by both remitting and receiving banks, this will cost money, but as soon as the funds is transferred to your bank account,first,all the cost expenses made shall be deducted from the total sum for miscellaneous, please take note. Do note that all modalities have been perfected to ensure a hitch free transfer of these funds and on receipt of your sincere desire to assist me, I will swing into full action and I hope to complete the transfer of the funds within 14 working days with your assistan

Please,if you are interested furnish me with more details such as: Name and phone numbe through my personal emails:engr.davidmusa@live.com

Please treat as very urgent.

Best Regards,

ENGR.DAVID MUSA.

Email: engr.davidmusa@live.com

Senior civil servant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

Its just too bad that my ship has sunk and is at the bottom of the Marianas Trench. :crying:

Oh well back to the retirement plan that will have me retiring on my 106th BD. :fingers-crossed-emo