IGNORED

Interesting past week!

mmoffitt

The Bad this week:

Wife rear-ended in daughter's car (sore neck)

Accidentally paid off credit card (-$3500) (clicked pay balance instead of make payment)

Car broken in to (iPad stolen/window broken)

The good this week:

No damage to daughter's car

Less debt

No one hurt when wife's car was broken in to

All in all, they were just possessions...we still have our health and faith, but are glad that the series of three's is done! Hopefully we are in for some good luck now!

Almost bought 3 laptops today. The son said his took a dump over in Afghanistan and wanted us to send him a new one. Time I finished skipping around I had 3 racked up on the site that had the one he wanted. Good thing I gave it a once over before committing.:mo money: So your not alone. Heres hoping you have better weeks coming.:thumbsup2::D

I posted a $3000 payment online to a credit card with a zero balance.

Once I realized my mistake (about a week later I called them to ask them to transfer the payment ...both were with the same bank...but one was VISA and one was MC

It took a few days for them to get done.

So the card I normally use (that should have been paid off) was maxed out and some automatic payments bounced!

Allstate insurance wanted to charge me $50 PER POLICY (I have 5 different policies...all come out the same day) for the bounced payments.

I told them they could do that...and the day the do is the day I cancel ALL my business with them.

Electronic banking....gotta love it!

Steve,

I was glad the wife had set up a auto "over draft" on the account. It pulled from the credit card what it needed and we caught it the next day and was able to transfer out of the savings to get back to a comfortable level...so nothing bounced...Other than the fact that I don't like to EVER bounce a check or payment, it can have a negative impact on my career (active military)...so it is something I try to keep a close eye on...