IGNORED

Need some eyes in WI

friesman

Is there anyone in Athelstane, WI that can look at a 99 Venture for me? The fellow selling it seems to have issues getting pics uploaded, plus there is no substitute for someone to actually get there and have a look. We have a few days until the fellow gets back in town for Christmas, so theres no rush.

Brian

Edited by friesman

I've been all over this state, and never run across that town. But, Google did find it. It's nowhere near me, or anywhere I'll be traveling this weekend.

If anyone else can help him out, it's in NE WI, just west of 141 between Crivitz and Pembine.

A western Uupper might be able to help out also.

Later, Scooter Bob

Wow, I have lived in Wisconsin and never heard of that one either...:-)

I see it is straight north of Green Bay so it is about 4 hours away from me. Would have loved to have helped you out.

On a related note, if that deal falls through, I will also be selling my '99 RSV this winter.

Scott....

:hijacked:

I see it is straight north of Green Bay so it is about 4 hours away from me. Would have loved to have helped you out.

On a related note, if that deal falls through, I will also be selling my '99 RSV this winter.

Scott....

Wow, a VR member in Chetek. I grew up there for the first 5 years. How long have you been there? My grandparents used to own the Indianhead Resort back in the late 60's and 70's. It was sold off in lots and is no more though.

:sign back to topic:

Later, Scooter Bob

Scott....

PM sent

Youse guys need to use Google Maps more often.... :)

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Athelstane,+WI&oe=&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Athelstane,+Marinette,+Wisconsin&gl=us&ll=45.413153,-88.066063&spn=0.113997,0.219383&z=12]Athelstane, WI - Google Maps[/ame]

Youse guys need to use Google Maps more often.... :)

Athelstane, WI - Google Maps

You must have used the SKYMAP....:scratchchin:

Everything is white, :doh: must be a recent satelite view.

Later, Scooter Bob

PS. Condor, sorry I poked fun at ya, the map must have finally loaded while I was writing this reply

Edited by Scooter Bob
added PS