IGNORED

RSTD ?

star4772

You know Joe,

I have done it several ways, but I really think with the two bolts in the front mount that the rear seat will be ok? One other way is to take the chrome rear bracket and mount it to the fender and then attach the rear pillow seat and check for positioning to see what it would take to bolt it to the bottom of the rear seat....like it was on the TD seat?

Where there is a will....there is a way,

Rick

You know Joe,

I have done it several ways, but I really think with the two bolts in the front mount that the rear seat will be ok? One other way is to take the chrome rear bracket and mount it to the fender and then attach the rear pillow seat and check for positioning to see what it would take to bolt it to the bottom of the rear seat....like it was on the TD seat?

Where there is a will....there is a way,

Rick

Thats sounds good I will have to look into that. Thanks for the tip.

Anyone else have any ideas? :big-grin-emoticon:

Joe

You might wanna rethink that... I took off my trunk this summer and that pillowtop seat now looks like I grabbed a pillow off the couch and stuck it on my back fender... just sayin'

Re-think what putting pillow top seats on? I am also installing a trunk so it looks good,and keeping the stock seats incase I ever take off the trunk?

Joe