IGNORED

White wall tires

Drreb

I have had little troubles with the D404's. Might not be the best tire out there but for the price it is pretty good and if you want the white walls you do not have many choices.

Occasionaly they can get pretty dirty and makes a clean bike look dirty

BRad

I have had 2 sets of Dunlop 404's on my 96 RSTC and they have been good to me. Lasted a good 10k. You can get a set delivered to your door from Dennis Kirk for about $210. As for keeping them clean I have found a cleaner in the dollar stores around town called "L.A. Totally Awesome" that I spray on and the dirt and grime just drips off. Even the rear tire where the exhaust dirties up the whitewall it just comes right off. I think the wide whitewall makes my bike look great.

I have had 2 sets of Dunlop 404's on my 96 RSTC and they have been good to me. Lasted a good 10k. You can get a set delivered to your door from Dennis Kirk for about $210. As for keeping them clean I have found a cleaner in the dollar stores around town called "L.A. Totally Awesome" that I spray on and the dirt and grime just drips off. Even the rear tire where the exhaust dirties up the whitewall it just comes right off. I think the wide whitewall makes my bike look great.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

:farmer: