IGNORED

Looking for Freebird

Guest Barry

First time for me to Post on this site. I've been in looking some but not to sure how it all works. I was looking at the Free Parts section and wanted to know if Kenny G's windshield was still avaliable? If so do you know what kind of shape it is in? If I want a free part do I just pay for shipping?

Please help!!!

Thanks,

Barry

Yes, the shield is still available and is yours for the shipping. If you wish to make a small donation to the site, that would be great but certainly not required in any way. Click on my name and then send me an email of a PM with your address and I'll get it shipped and let you know how much the shipping was.

Hi Barry,

Welcome to the site... I think the windshield offer may be in a section of the site that ECK is in charge of.

Send him an e-mail and I sure he will help you out..

Bill

FYI........

Please look ABOVE the list of parts in the group of parts you are viewing as to WHO to contact for that particular free part.

Some parts were shipped to me which I listed on that site, but some of the parts listed have been donated but are in the hands of the owner/ donator and sometimes you may have to contact that person.

I listed the name of the person you need to contact at the top of each group of parts listed.

Don,

I have edited the list showing that the winshield has been given to Barry as requested.

Thanks!

Yes, the shield is still available and is yours for the shipping. If you wish to make a small donation to the site, that would be great but certainly not required in any way. Click on my name and then send me an email of a PM with your address and I'll get it shipped and let you know how much the shipping was.

Is the shield coming from you? Just wondering what condition its in.

Barry