IGNORED

First sub-40 for the season

ThomWill

Brrrr- vrroom! 38 Degrees when I left the house this morning for work. Light overpants, sweatshirt, balaclava, jacket, mittens...

Nothing like cold weather riding. It provides all the fun of snowmobiling without the distracting

snow-bunnies, hot tubs, cocoa etc.

Brrrr- vrroom! 38 Degrees when I left the house this morning for work. Light overpants, sweatshirt, balaclava, jacket, mittens...

Nothing like cold weather riding. It provides all the fun of snowmobiling without the distracting

snow-bunnies, hot tubs, cocoa etc.

Heck it was 24 F here this morning, down right nippoly. I almost had to put on a jacket. But us Northerners are kind of used to a slight chill in the air.:yikes:

After all it is Fall ain't it. LMAO :Avatars_Gee_George:

Yep............28 degrees when I left for work this morning on the bike. Guess my new jacket is going to work out fine. Had to open up a couple vents. Getting a bit warm on the way in.

Felt a bit foolish pulling my bike into the lot. A couple coworkers showed up in their cars wearing parkas. Guess their heaters didn't work. Figures though.......the same guys that call in when it snows and can't make to work.