IGNORED

How many 1st gen to LT

Sheradan

Really starting to like the LT. Runs up to 120mph quick and easy. Doesn't have that "Hot Rod Fast" feel of the first gen though. 45-50 mpg is really cool though, and as much as I hate to admit it..............I really like the heated grips. I only need light gloves, not the fat bulky ones.

Really starting to like the LT. Runs up to 120mph quick and easy. Doesn't have that "Hot Rod Fast" feel of the first gen though. 45-50 mpg is really cool though, and as much as I hate to admit it..............I really like the heated grips. I only need light gloves, not the fat bulky ones.

Heated grips? My God you live in California, light gloves should be all you need year round. We're looking at highs of somewhere around 20 F for the next couple of days. :cold: I think its one of those situations where it gets worse before it gets better. My bike is definitely in storage until things warm up!

By the way enjoy your new bike!!

Edited by Stanman

I went to the Bmw K1200 Lt and have never looked back. It is the best riding bike I have ever been on and been riding 40 years. The only thing I don't like is I can't stretch out my legs like on the Venture. You can buy road pegs but you still are spread eagle just to straighten your legs. I do love the fuel injection and the 50 mpg. and the reverse........