IGNORED

Another new calendar feature - Printable

Freebird

You can now print out a list of upcoming VentureRider events. You can also search the calendar if you prefer but that is just a side benefit and probably not that useful.

To use the new feature, just click on the "Search" link in the upper menu bar of the forum. Just leave the search box blank and click "GO".

That will open up a new page where you can select "All Events" and then select the month or range of months that you want to display. Click Go and you'll get the list of events posted for that range.

Then at the upper right, you have two buttons to choose from. One is to download it as a iCalendar file and the other a .pdf file.

This was requested by one of our members about 3 months ago while I was on vacation. I promised to see what I could come up with when I got back and totally forgot about it. I apologize for taking so long.

To use the new feature, just click on the "Search" link in the upper menu bar of the forum. Just leave the search box blank and click "GO".

That will open up a new page where you can select "All Events" and then select the month or range of months that you want to display. Click Go and you'll get the list of events posted for that range.

ok, let ME apologize for being so dumb.

Upper menu bar?

I click on "forum"? Which forum?

I click on "search"?

I don't see "all events"

I'm not getting any of this.

All calendars I find are only 2010. 2011's are blank.

I try VR rallies...nothing.

I need ventureriders.org for dummies....please.

:bang head:

Don't click on Forum. Click on search. Sorry, it's the second menu bar from the top. The search link is the third from the far right. That opens up the search box and the first entry is "Search Forums". Under that is "Search Calendars".

If there is nothing in the 2011 calendars then it's because nobody has posted the 2011 events yet.

Can't believe you'd let something slide like that Don, maybe Eileen had something to do with it? Like raking leaves??

YIKES...thanks for the reminder. I need to remind her to get on those leaves just as soon as she is finished scrubbing the floors and getting dinner going.:whistling:

YIKES...thanks for the reminder. I need to remind her to get on those leaves just as soon as she is finished scrubbing the floors and getting dinner going.:whistling:

Yeah, I tried that too! Back still hurts today!

Yeah, I tried that too! Back SIDE still hurts today!

If there is nothing in the 2011 calendars then it's because nobody has posted the 2011 events yet.

...got it, thanks.

So, to confirm, the international has been posted YET for next year?