IGNORED

Hi Guys and Gals

Moose

I haven't been keeping up regularly, but I do try to read the posts at least once a week. Anyway, I just thought I'd take a minute to say hi to all the great guys and gals I've met through this post. I've no news to report: good, bad, or indifferent. Nope, just doing some reflections on a wonderful summer past and thought I'd say hi. So....Hi!

Chuck

just doing some reflections on a wonderful summer past and thought I'd say hi. So....Hi!

Chuck

...well...so nice of an introspective soul like yours to say so. And so it is, with good memories of that strong brew you mustered up for a neighbouring camper one morning (thanks), and with jealous memories of your camping rig surviving the Fort Collins wind storm in better condition than my tent did, I too bid you a big HI.

Take care, folks.

Oh yeah, see what happened was... um... there was a miss communication... yeah, that's it a miss communication... What I had said to Starbog was that I had a great time this summer and we should get together 'n see when we can do it again. See? That's what happened. Or maybe it was when I said I was getting antsy... Come to think of it, that's probably what I said. You can see how such a thing could happen... what with me speaking Chicagoese and Starbog speaking... uh, something other than Chicagoese. Silly, huh?

Oh yeah, see what happened was... um... there was a miss communication... yeah, that's it a miss communication... What I had said to Starbog was that I had a great time this summer and we should get together 'n see when we can do it again. See? That's what happened. Or maybe it was when I said I was getting antsy... Come to think of it, that's probably what I said. You can see how such a thing could happen... what with me speaking Chicagoese and Starbog speaking... uh, something other than Chicagoese. Silly, huh?

OK, we understand....you put your foot in your mouth, and Dan didn't understand what you were saying:rotf::rotf:

We'll take Cindi over "Antsy" any day!!:rotf::stirthepot: