IGNORED

Venturerider vs N Alabama Road Riders

murph35640

We had our monthly meeting tonight and I am happy to say that the Alabama folks are ready for this St Jude challenge. At this point it looks like everyone is on board and excited about getting out and raising money for this very worthy cause. We may see the participation dwindle some as the year wears on but for right now it looks like we may actually have a shot at victory! I am a member of both groups so I will try to stay sort of nuetral and help both sides. Just hope everyone remembers what this is really about and keeps it fun. I have been accused of being a spy for the Venturerider group already so I will not divulge any information about amounts raised by either side. The Road riders do not have a website but are on Facebook under NARR if there is any info on there then it is public and can be accessed by any inquiring minds.

Guest scarylarry

Also please keep in mind for the ones that can't afford it right now, they can give blood as per our tour guide that day they pay 750.00 for a pint..

So shouldn't that count for something, if not the full 750.00 at least 100.00 maybe?

Also please keep in mind for the ones that can't afford it right now, they can give blood as per our tour guide that day they pay 750.00 for a pint..

So shouldn't that count for something, if not the full 750.00 at least 100.00 maybe?

How does that work? I usually give blood 2-3 times a year thru either Red Cross or a regional North Georgia blood bank.

Guest scarylarry
How does that work? I usually give blood 2-3 times a year thru either Red Cross or a regional North Georgia blood bank.

I'm going to look in this week, something I was going to do but fell to the waist..

From what I'm guessing you will have to donate there, and first be check to make sure you can give, some members already said they could not for vary reasons..

I figure when we did our yearly run the ones that could would give...This is just a thought and I will post what I find out this week..

I was shock to find out they pay 750.00 for a pint of blood but yet we give it....

We dont want this to become an accounting nightmare to figure out who got the most donations. I think we just need to keep it to the amount collected and turned in at St. Jude next year.

It is a great idea to donate in there behalf, and I would if I could.

Lets just not make this too complicated.:bang head: