IGNORED

Daddy How was I born

saddlebum

Daddy, how was I born?

A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born ?'

The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! YourMom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mailwith your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, andgoogled each other. There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used afirewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button ,nine months later a littlePop-Upappeared that said:

Scroll down...You'll love this .......

http://venturerider.org/forum/image.php?u=1102&dateline=1273642320&type=thumb'You got Male!

Edited by saddlebum

Frost tonight!!!

So, go ridin anyway. Oh yeah thats right, your re-tired, can't get them OLD bones a moving anymore, takes, what about 6 hours getting out of bed after your awake. Then you realize its time to go back to bed for the night as you just spend a couple of hours in bathroom trying to remember why you went in there in the first place. :stirthepot::stirthepot::rasberry::rasberry:

Naw, I will keep on riddin in the cold, at least it keeps you awake. :whistling:

So, go ridin anyway. Oh yeah thats right, your re-tired, can't get them OLD bones a moving anymore, takes, what about 6 hours getting out of bed after your awake. Then you realize its time to go back to bed for the night as you just spend a couple of hours in bathroom trying to remember why you went in there in the first place. :stirthepot::stirthepot::rasberry::rasberry:

Naw, I will keep on riddin in the cold, at least it keeps you awake. :whistling:

I ride a 1st Gen. I don't have time to think about it!!:rasberry::innocent::stirthepot: