IGNORED

i knew better

oldgoat

well i went out for a ride after fixing the venture with the upgrade fuse box. from skydoc_17

let me tell you it works great. nothing wrong with the bike here is how my day went.

i stopped at a resturant for something to eat. i had a nice old leather jacket i had for many years. i left to go to the batroom came back and had my dinner. went to leave and s##t my jacket was gone. insurance paper to the bike in there a copy.

and a old coin i found with the date my mom was born 1932. i carry that for luck. she passed at age of 60 in 1992. i can replace the coin. but funds wont let me get a jacket.

i found some cheap imitation ones on fleabay for $29.95 im sure they wont hold up if i went down? realy irks me i had that jacket since 1990. my brother got it for me. he passed from pancreatic cancer 5 years ago. i just hope the jerk who took it enjoys it. if he,s stupid enough to wear it with a brainerd MN patch on right side. and i see him im going to run him over. and test that jacket for him.:stirthepot:

was down your way for a root beer today, met up with another venturerider member from washington Il. and i think he is hooked on the root beer stand too!

sorry about your loss of leather, but look on the bright side!! ya got to go for a ride!

mike

ahh man i was in oglesby around 3.30.

i did get a cell call but called back and for some strange reason it said out of service. dont know how someone can call you but you cant call back 1-586-757-3934?. that rootbeer can get to you. been going there since i was knee high to a grasshopper. you must shout out. when your in town and thirsty.

I hate to hear about things like this but gentlemen, those good old days are gone. I always lock up everything and what I can't lock I take with me and hope no one steals the whole dang bike. Just the way it is. I know there are probably a few places that you can still leave the doors unlocked, but the problem is you never know who is passing through.