IGNORED

Has anyone tried these?

fxitdude

Went to your link and all I get are red X's for the pics. If I do a sort for '1100 CHROME LENSES' I get three hits and the small gallery pic is there, but as soon as I hit the link to view the auction I get the red's again. Anyway..... how do these show up in the daytime. I would think that in direct sunlight they're glare a bunch... Are they legal??

Here are the pics from the listing Jack. In reading the listing and looking at the pic names it appears that they are saying the pic with the yellow light on is how it looks with the light on with the chrome lens in place.

Humm......have to see it myself.

The popular thing around here is the "black out" lens. Not impressed with them at all. Daytime.....hardly any light to be seen. At night.......way to little light.

Hey Fxitdude........remember to post some pics for us.

They are slightly dimer than the original unless you change the bulb from yellow to clear and the glare is no worse than the rest of the chrome on the bike. The main time you notice them is when the bike is setting not running. They are mainly for show like most of the other chrome on the bike.

I am forgot about the bring the pictures rule sorry.:smile5:

They are slightly dimer than the original unless you change the bulb from yellow to clear and the glare is no worse than the rest of the chrome on the bike. The main time you notice them is when the bike is setting not running. They are mainly for show like most of the other chrome on the bike.

I am forgot about the bring the pictures rule sorry.:smile5:

Not your fault the pics did show up... They did for me this morning tho-??... I teetering on picking up a set. I can always go back if I don't like them, and they aren't that expensive....