IGNORED

Like to fly, ya gotta see this one...

Condor

Thanks, When I lived up north, I was into homebuilding and antique restoration. Used to spend the whole week up there. The thing I remember most was when a Harrier took off, hovered at about 15 feet or so, and pointed its nose in my direction. Talk about a mean machine!!!!

Thanks, When I lived up north, I was into homebuilding and antique restoration. Used to spend the whole week up there. The thing I remember most was when a Harrier took off, hovered at about 15 feet or so, and pointed its nose in my direction. Talk about a mean machine!!!!

Yep, saw my first Harrier in the late 70's at the air show at Fallon Naval Air Station in Nevada. Blew my mind. Burned up two rolls of slide film on it. :sign woo hoo:

Maybe I should put some smoke on "Brown Sugar" so those 2nd Gens could keep track of me???:whistling::think:

Nice Clip Jack.

It wont help, the smoke does not hang around forever you know.:rotf:

I have thought of adding an oil injector to a header for tailgaters though. Maybe that would help the 2nd gens track me??????

Very nice clip, Jack. Oshkosh is always a fun time. A "brand X" Captain friend (Wkboard) and I rode up, spent the day and then rode home to the Chicago area a couple years ago. It made a great day. I once had the opportunity to fly a UAL 727 in to put on display for the day. The Captain was a member of the USA acrobatic team that went to Russia. That was more than a few days ago. It's almost as much fun sitting around talking about airplanes as it is talking about motorcycles.

Thanks for the video.

Mel

Hey Jack! My son went to Osh Kosh this year (just got his pilots license). He was totally amazed and will be going back next year.

Can you tell me an easy way to email him this video?

thanks

Deb

Email him the link to the video:

I've shared it several times already!

Dave

Edited by Dave77459
When I say don't embed, please don't embed!