IGNORED

I'm telling on Redneck

Wolfie

Can't even let the man go to work anymore. He was on location waiting on a rig to move, so he got bored and started watching an auction on Iron Planet on his iPad. Called me and said he goofed or something like that and that he had won a bid that he placed and bought a motorcycle. I asked..."It ain't one that looses parts is it?" Yup it is. He got a 06 Harley. Think he said it is a soft tail, and something about Screaming Eagle. Now how to play this to my advantage....Heee hee. LOL :scared:

last pic right under the drivers floor board right on that new floor is a sure sign its a harley.. drip drip drip

That's a falsehood. I have a HD in the garage and it never marks it's territory. They fixed that problem many years ago.

That's a sweet Softail. Hope he got it at a good price. The market is flooded with them right now.

Can't even let the man go to work anymore. He was on location waiting on a rig to move, so he got bored and started watching an auction on Iron Planet on his iPad. Called me and said he goofed or something like that and that he had won a bid that he placed and bought a motorcycle. I asked..."It ain't one that looses parts is it?" Yup it is. He got a 06 Harley. Think he said it is a soft tail, and something about Screaming Eagle. Now how to play this to my advantage....Heee hee. LOL :scared:

your "advantage"?

a brand new 4 wheeler, of course!!!

GOOD to see you guys posting, again!

just jt:stirthepot: