IGNORED

shout out help

oldgoat

ok is it earl who makes the fuse box thats way better then this old piece of crap?

i noticed my headlight going off and on tonight..

just got home went to check the fuse. and the darn thing broke off one of them tabs.

also some of the others are going to go soon. it is 26 years old something has to give. but in my honest opion. it started out as a piece of junk. im not going to buy another one off fleabay. if someone invented a better one..

so if its here please let me know..

i dont want to cut and splice wires to make the headlight work.

i guess i could hook a an inline fuse if i knew what type?

ok is it earl who makes the fuse box thats way better then this old piece of crap?

i noticed my headlight going off and on tonight..

just got home went to check the fuse. and the darn thing broke off one of them tabs.

also some of the others are going to go soon. it is 26 years old something has to give. but in my honest opion. it started out as a piece of junk. im not going to buy another one off fleabay. if someone invented a better one..

so if its here please let me know..

i dont want to cut and splice wires to make the headlight work.

i guess i could hook a an inline fuse if i knew what type?

I just got a new fuse box from Buckeye Performance. Last Thursday I had one of the fuse holders break off on the original. I placed my order on Friday and the new box came in the mail on Monday! It was about $28 and change with shipping.

Don