IGNORED

1991 venture oil filter question?

OK sorry if this has already been asked. I did several serches and came up empty first. I know that my 1991 uses a ch6002 parts number filter. Thats where the rub comes in. Nobody in my area except the dealor carries it and hes crazy at $20. I have found at a local auto parts store the ch6000 and the ch 6003 . Will either of these work? they look to be smaller than the ones Ive used from what I remember.But that is dealing with my memory and sometimes it fails me. Seems to me I remeber someone talking about using the ch6000 .

Any help is apreciated.

David

OK sorry if this has already been asked. I did several serches and came up empty first. I know that my 1991 uses a ch6002 parts number filter. Thats where the rub comes in. Nobody in my area except the dealor carries it and hes crazy at $20. I have found at a local auto parts store the ch6000 and the ch 6003 . Will either of these work? they look to be smaller than the ones Ive used from what I remember.But that is dealing with my memory and sometimes it fails me. Seems to me I remeber someone talking about using the ch6000 .

Any help is apreciated.

David

Hi David

I went with the Rivco conversion. Got tired of spending a fortune on the stock filter. Pays for it self over the long run and much easier to change filter.

Good luck;

Don

http://www.buckeyeperformance.com/p02.htm