IGNORED

Electrically Heated Apparel Comparison

BEER30

I got the liner for the wife and she just loves it . I myself like some coolness and do not wear any electrical clothing . But hey , if she's happy , I do not care how much it cost !

As far as power consumption , I'm still pushing an average of 13.9 on the amp gauge . My battery status light always remains in the green . With all the lights , modulators , trailer lights , XM , GPS , and other accessories , like V-Cam running off an 110 inverter , I have not even dipped into the yellow on the battery gauge .

We did not get the liner until early spring , so the wife did not experience any of the below freezing temps like she did one night that almost ended my life . As we returned back from Savannah to the motel room . After she warmed up , or shall I say thawed out , she was hotter than a stick of dynamite ! Now she doesn't bat an eyebrow when I say it's going to be a bit cold now . That liner was the best darn piece of equipment for the scoot to keep my baby warm . Now she keeps me warm in return ! :bighug:

BEER30

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic