IGNORED

headlight modulator info needed

Curious about headlight modulators. Can somebody explain these to me? Do they work on high or low or both beams? Will they work with HID headlight? Do they work all the time or just when I turn them on? What does law enforcement say about their use?

Frank :icon_smile_question

They are legal throughout North America. They work on high beam only during daylight hours. A light sensor turns them off at dusk or you can turn them off any time by switching to low beam. High beam works normally after dark.

Can't tell you anything about the HID.

I would wire it up to run on the high beam, that way if you're ever stuck in traffic or in a group ride, simply switch the light to the low beam and the modulator goes off.

They are legal in all 50 states. I would not assume that each and every individual officer in the country is aware that they are legal. I do not believe they will work with a HID light.

I would wire it up to run on the high beam, that way if you're ever stuck in traffic or in a group ride, simply switch the light to the low beam and the modulator goes off.

They are legal in all 50 states. I would not assume that each and every individual officer in the country is aware that they are legal. I do not believe they will work with a HID light.

All I have to do is flip the switch to high beam & back or to low beam & back to stop the modulation. Do it again to return to modulation.