IGNORED

I might just be in love!

Gamecock

Sorry, but love makes people do strange things.

When I look at a Harley I see a mishmosh of square corners where nothing really flows, artistically. I see 1900s technology with a little modern stuff hanging on it so the Motor Company will have something to brag about. In this case I see a fairing that's better looking than a batwing, but still an afterthought. When I see a Harley I see a Venture's homely cousin.

But they have great chrome!

Naturally, I wish you well in your course of action, but I just don't get it. I had a Harley once. They'd have to pay me to go back.

Sorry, but love makes people do strange things.

When I look at a Harley I see a mishmosh of square corners where nothing really flows, artistically. I see 1900s technology with a little modern stuff hanging on it so the Motor Company will have something to brag about. In this case I see a fairing that's better looking than a batwing, but still an afterthought. When I see a Harley I see a Venture's homely cousin.

But they have great chrome!

Naturally, I wish you well in your course of action, but I just don't get it. I had a Harley once. They'd have to pay me to go back.

I do have to agree on the chrome. I have never seen any other brand bike or brand of chrome that matches the quality of the chrome on the HD. Now, if they'd just bring the rest of the bike up to those standards without raising the price they might tempt me......Nah. Not really.

Ben,

Nice bike for sure and a friend of mine has one. Brand new one. Can't believe what he paid for it. Make sure you browse the classifieds as there is a reason there are plenty of Harley's for sale. So many people buy them then find out they either can't afford them or they don't have the time to ride. Might find a decent deal. I'll bet 10 of my friends from my old job have sold their Harley's in the last year