IGNORED

I am easily entertained -

Hummingbird

We keep tall glasses in the freezer and I had a beer with my dinner at home this evening. I didn't finish it and took it to my desk while I surfed the net.

When I picked it up to take a swig I noticed a dark spot amidst what was left of very little foam. I knew I hadn't sprinkled pepper in it so I got a spoon and got the culprit out. It appeared to a knat - an obviously drunk knat.

I watched it walk in circles in the spoon for a few minutes and decided that our play date was over. We said our goodbyes - at least I think he said goodbye, he was nodding -:smile5:

We keep tall glasses in the freezer and I had a beer with my dinner at home this evening. I didn't finish it and took it to my desk while I surfed the net.

When I picked it up to take a swig I noticed a dark spot amidst what was left of very little foam. I knew I hadn't sprinkled pepper in it so I got a spoon and got the culprit out. It appeared to a knat - an obviously drunk knat.

I watched it walk in circles in the spoon for a few minutes and decided that our play date was over. We said our goodbyes - at least I think he said goodbye, he was nodding -:smile5:

See what happen's when you quit playing with wood.:rasberry: And quit complaining--At least you wasn't drinking by yourself. :beer: