IGNORED

Seat for a 2nd Gen

rjmalizia

Hello all,

Hey i'm looking for a little help here. I placed a bid on what is suppose to be a seat for a 2nd gen RS. And now the seller has posted a note stating that he's not sure is it in fact fits a RoyalStar.

Please, if you have an early model 2nd Gen-RS 97-2001'ish, could you please take a look at the ebay link and post any opinions [pertaining to the seat, not other various short comings that my ail you :rotf:]

FYI...not that i want to replace my Corbin saddle - i love it. i would just like to have the oem set on had too.

Thanks in advance.

Ron

That seat will fit any '96 - '01 Royal Star. That's the seat pan they have. I wouldn't spend too much money on that seat. They're terrible. They're terrible to sit on, and they don't even look good on the bike. I got two sets of seats when I got my bike, and that was one of them; they came in a box. I tried it one time, and that was the end of that. It did come in handy though. I used the seat pan to adapt other seats to my bike and try them. In the end I would up with a Corbin dual tour anyway.

Thanks.

Not that I want to sell "Trigger", but the Corbin saddle that i have is...well lets say, rather broken in and a little dog eared. I was just looking for a "cheap", nicer/newer looking seat to fill the void when the fateful day comes. I don't really expect that I'll have use it.

OK...Thanks again, and as always much appreciated.

Enjoy!