IGNORED

I need a Venture for my car and some cash

kj4v

Due to my wife losing her job in February I lost my 2007 RSV yesterday. It was heartbreaking watching it leave! I have a 96 4x4 Suzuki x90 5 speed and some cash if someone has a 99 or 2000 plus they don't ride any more. I am not interested in anything but a 2nd Gen RSV, just spoiled now. If you might be interested call me at

706-252-0662........Ken

well I looked , but for 1 I dont want to get rid of my bike. And 2 its a first gen and your not interested if I was wanting to get rid of it. But good luck though and hope all goes well with finding a new job. I really hate to hear of anyone down on their luck. All it takes is 1 bad month and any of us could be out of work also

David

ALright my friend I understand you want what you wants, but being on 2 wheels is more important than the 2 wheels your on. Post some pictures of your ride. I do not have a Venture, But I do have a Kawasaki Voyager that I would be happy to work a deal with you on. This bike would be a great 2 up bike till you get back on you feet and can get what you really want.