IGNORED

Maps on member profiles

Guest Tinman

I notice that most of the profiles have a small USA map posted with various states colored in. I asume this is to show either 1) states visited or 2) states visited by motorcycle. Let me know which it is, and how I can post my own. I've been in every state in the Union, and most by motorcycle, and some places in Canada and Mexico.

Thanks for the assist.

There are a bunch of states in the Midwest and Deep South I've not visited by Motorcycle, so the map is going to have some white left in it for sure. How to I get to the map itself and load it to my profile?

Thanks as always.

Sorry guys, but I am not an electron pusher at all! I got the map from the site, and loaded it just fine and saved it to the MY PICTURES file on my PC. How do I get it from there to the bottom of my signature. Sorry to be such a dummy!

ok tinman Ill try to help. first from second dark blue line at the top of the header on this page click on usercp. After that page loads then scroll down till you see edit signature on the right hnad side.click on edit signature and the click on download signature pic. browse you computer till you fing your pic of the states riden and the click on the pic. May take a double click I cant remember. When its finished loading then click done...

its how I did mine

Hope this helps or at least gets you in the wright direction

David