IGNORED

Just got a call from Wildhair.....

Iowawegian

Was it ever great to hear from him!! He said to tell all of you "hi" and how grateful he is to everyone here for everything they have done for him. He has more tests coming up soon and hopefully they will get this thing figured out.

You don't know how good it was to hear his voice. Even though he's not feeling the best, he's still joking around!

I'm praying for the day when I see a pix on here of Lowell back on his bike with that little ol' grin on his face!

Thats good hes calling around..I heard from him Monday and he is in good spirits.I too will be glad to see him scooting around again..As soon as he is well and I get a little problem taken care of Im gonna go see him.

Yep, I spoke to him last night and he is feeling much better. Hopefully the Doctors will have his carb adjusted where it beats the correct fuel to his body and mind, and then look out..

When I was at LA place last week to pick up his bike, we both were talking about taking a ride when they get his heart beat straightened out. I told him I would be willing to go where ever, whenever with him..

He said one thing that was very touching that you people didn't get to hear.

He said: I have about 200 plus names saved in my GPS and once I get back on the road, I would like to go visit as many of those people that I can..

I found out his bike is now fixed and LA is looking for a way to get it back to his place now..

Sooooooooo, I was wondering if there was a way some of the readers here could tag it from one town to the next to get it to him..????

He has a 2 inch ball..on his trailer..and I left him all my ratchet tie-downs so he can tie it down to the trailer. I will get my tie downs some time from him at a later date..

So folks, do we have anyone in western TN (north of Memphis) who could pick his bike up and take it to a town west and meet up with another person and so on to get him his bike back?

If not, I will go get it and take it back to him, but I cant do it for about two weeks from now.

Please send me a P-email if you can help out..thanks!!!

Eck,

Is the shop open on Saturday? If so, I could probably pick it up on Saturday morning, and take it to him. I just have to be back here sometime by Sunday morning. I have to sleep Sunday, and work Sunday night.

It would be really great if someone could meet me, and carry it the rest of the way.

Edited by Monty

Yep, I spoke to him last night and he is feeling much better. Hopefully the Doctors will have his carb adjusted where it beats the correct fuel to his body and mind, and then look out..

When I was at LA place last week to pick up his bike, we both were talking about taking a ride when they get his heart beat straightened out. I told him I would be willing to go where ever, whenever with him..

He said one thing that was very touching that you people didn't get to hear.

He said: I have about 200 plus names saved in my GPS and once I get back on the road, I would like to go visit as many of those people that I can..

I found out his bike is now fixed and LA is looking for a way to get it back to his place now..

Sooooooooo, I was wondering if there was a way some of the readers here could tag it from one town to the next to get it to him..????

He has a 2 inch ball..on his trailer..and I left him all my ratchet tie-downs so he can tie it down to the trailer. I will get my tie downs some time from him at a later date..

So folks, do we have anyone in western TN (north of Memphis) who could pick his bike up and take it to a town west and meet up with another person and so on to get him his bike back?

If not, I will go get it and take it back to him, but I cant do it for about two weeks from now.

Please send me a P-email if you can help out..thanks!!!

Eck,I have an MRI Friday at 11:00 and I dont look for good news but IF its Good news Ill follow up on this.

Eck,

Is the shop open on Saturday? If so, I could probably pick it up on Saturday morning, and take it to him. I just have to be back here sometime by Sunday morning. I have to sleep Sunday, and work Sunday night.

It would be really great if someone could meet me, and carry it the rest of the way.

Monty,

I do not know if the shop is open on Saturdays, but I would think so since it is an elderly man working out of his huge garage...right next to his house..

The bike is located here:

His name is: Leo

7627 Asbury Glimp Road

Ripley, Tn.

Phone: I sent it to you via p-email

I called LA to see if he has already made arrangements and am waiting for his return call..

Hold tight, and lets see if anyone else can help..

Colesgrandpa sent me a p-email and has offered to take the bike to him if someone could meet him in Conway Ar, but I think that would be out of the way to head south to meet up with him in place of just heading west to LA's house.

Thanks anyway Raymond. I appreciate your effort and stepping up to offer your help!!! :clap2: